Friday, December 10, 2010

The WikiLeaks Vindication of George W. Bush

Larry Elder

The WikiLeaks de facto declassification of privileged material makes it case closed: Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction -- and intended to restart his program once the heat was off. Read article on Townhall dot com.
Many of us in the press and in the blogosphere knew the Democrats were hypocrites and liars. I posted the names several times in this and my other web site. Rather than post them again, I will list the web site that does have them all, including Clinton, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, and scores of others. Click Here for list of Democrats.

Yep, like I said. Democrats are liars and hypocrites. One of many reasons I, and multiple thousands of others are no longer Democrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment